- 1 How do I contact GM corporate headquarters?
- 2 How do I write a letter to General Motors?
- 3 How do I contact General Motors?
- 4 Where do I send a complaint to General Motors?
- 5 Who is the head of GM customer service?
- 6 Who is the CEO of General Motors?
- 7 What company owns GM?
- 8 How do I contact the GM recall?
- 9 How do I contact onstar customer service?
- 10 How do I file a formal complaint against General Motors?
- 11 Can I sue GM?
- 12 How do I contact Chevy corporate?
How do I contact GM corporate headquarters?
If you would prefer to contact us by phone, we can be reached at 1-800-462-8782 Monday – Friday, from 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. (Eastern Standard Time) and Saturday 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (Eastern Standard Time).
How do I write a letter to General Motors?
You can send your letters to General Motors mailing address: General Motors Company, P.O. BOX 33170, Detroit, MI 48232-5170. To share your concern regarding your purchased vehicle, website inquiry, or other general inquires, please call 1-313-667-1500 (corporate office phone number).
How do I contact General Motors?
Mary Barra’s Phone Number 313-556-XXXX. 313-215-XXXX.
Where do I send a complaint to General Motors?
Send the complaint Priority Mail to the following address: GM P.O. Box 33170 Detroit, MI 48232-5170. Priority Mail will provide the consumer with a tracking number and notification of when the complaint was received if requested. Call General Motors to follow up with the complaint a day after the company received it.
Who is the head of GM customer service?
DETROIT – General Motors today announced the appointment of John Roth, 51, as global vice president, Customer Care and Aftersales, effective Tuesday, Sept. 1, 2020.
Who is the CEO of General Motors?
In the past, the U.S. government was a majority shareholder in the company (after the 2008 bailouts). However, in 2010 GM broke free from the government’s yoke and was reborn in its current incarnation. Today, the top three individual GM shareholders are Mary Barra, Mark Reuss and Dan Ammann.
What company owns GM?
General Motors owns Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, and GMC. Hummer has returned as a GMC sub-brand.
How do I contact the GM recall?
If you continue to experience issues, please call 1-866-694-6546 (Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. – 9 p.m. EST) for Buick, Chevrolet, Cadillac, GMC, Hummer, Oldsmobile, Pontiac and Saturn vehicles.
How do I contact onstar customer service?
4ONSTAR ( 1.888. 466.7827 ). Check here for details and limitations.
How do I file a formal complaint against General Motors?
General Motors complaints contacts
- Visit GM Customer Care Contact Form.
- Call GM Headquarters on (313) 556-5000.
- Tweet General Motors Customer Care.
- Tweet General Motors.
Can I sue GM?
If you own a GM car that has been recalled or suffered an injury because a recalled part malfunctioned, you may be eligible to file a lawsuit.
How do I contact Chevy corporate?
- To apply for a GM Rewards Card:
- BuyPower Business Card®: 1-800-458-4165.
- GM Extended Family Card: 1-877-557-2622.
- 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. GM Rewards Cards.