- 1 How do I remove a listing from eBay Motors?
- 2 Is it free to list on eBay Motors?
- 3 How do I edit my listing on eBay Motors?
- 4 How much does eBay charge to end a listing?
- 5 Does eBay charge for Cancelling an order?
- 6 Can you get scammed through eBay Motors?
- 7 Does eBay hold and ship cars?
- 8 Does eBay charge you to revise a listing?
- 9 Can you edit an eBay listing after posting?
- 10 How do I avoid relisting fees on eBay?
- 11 How do I link my auctiva account to eBay?
- 12 How do I make my eBay page look professional?
- 13 How do I create a custom listing on eBay?
How do I remove a listing from eBay Motors?
Ending a listing
- Go to the Active listings page in Seller Hub.
- Select the checkbox next to the item you want to end.
- From the dropdown menu, select End item.
Is it free to list on eBay Motors?
Fees for selling vehicles on eBay Motors. For high-volume sellers creating vehicle listings using the advanced tool, we charge an insertion fee when you create the listing and a successful listing fee when your vehicle sells. Fees also apply for any optional listing upgrades and supplemental services you use.
How do I edit my listing on eBay Motors?
To revise your listing:
- Go to My eBay > All Selling or Seller Hub > Listings > Active..
- Find the listing you want to change and select Revise from the Actions drop-down menu.
- On the Edit your listing page, make your changes.
- Click Continue.
- Review your fee information and then click Submit revisions.
How much does eBay charge to end a listing?
Final value fees If your item sells, eBay keeps a portion of the sale. This final value fee for most categories is 12.55% of the sale price or lower, plus $0.30 per order.
Does eBay charge for Cancelling an order?
eBay will credit the final value fee to your account 7 to 10 days after the cancellation request is complete. If you’re a managed payments seller, eBay will usually refund your payments processing fees if you fully refund a buyer to resolve a refund, return, or cancellation request.
Can you get scammed through eBay Motors?
eBay Motors Security Center. When you start and end your transaction on eBay Motors, you automatically get the benefit of eBay’s Vehicle Protection Program*. If a Craigslist or non-eBay seller ‘promises’ you the eBay protection plan, this is false and almost certainly a scam and you should walk away.
Does eBay hold and ship cars?
No, eBay does not ship cars. The buyer is typically responsible for shipping the vehicle. Occasionally, eBay dealerships may offer free shipping. It is important to note that if a private seller states they provide free shipping, they are most likely attempting to scam you.
Does eBay charge you to revise a listing?
There’s no fee to revise a listing unless you add a special feature. To improve your help experience, please sign in to your account.
Can you edit an eBay listing after posting?
You can revise your listings any time in My eBay, here’s how: In Selling Activity – opens in new window or tab, find the listing you’d like to revise. Select Revise from More actions. Make your changes, then select Revise it to save the updated listing.
How do I avoid relisting fees on eBay?
To avoid paying eBay insertion fees, stick to listing only as many items that qualify for zero-insertion fees each month as permitted by your subscription type. By selecting the store subscription model that best suits the number of listings you’ll be creating per month, you can reduce the price of your insertion fees.
How to Use Auctiva With an eBay Store
- Launch your computer’s Web browser and navigate to the Auctiva home page.
- Click the “Log In” button and enter the username and password of your Auctiva account.
- Click the “My Account” menu at the top of the page, followed by the “eBay Settings” link in the left-hand column.
How do I make my eBay page look professional?
How to Create a Top-Selling eBay Listing
- Use high-quality photos.
- Apply SEO to your listings.
- Promote with eBay advertising.
- Maintain a high seller rating.
- Offer generous shipping and returns.
- Create a custom listing with software.
- List with eBay’s catalog.
- Select item specifics strategically.
How do I create a custom listing on eBay?
Go to Listing templates – opens in new window or tab in Seller Hub and select Create new template. Name your template so you’ll remember the type of item it covers. Add in the rest of your listing details. Preview or Save the template.