- 1 Is the 2003 CBR600RR a good bike?
- 2 How fast is a 2003 CBR600RR?
- 3 How many miles will a CBR600RR last?
- 4 What does the RR mean in CBR600RR?
- 5 Is a 05 CBR600RR fuel injected?
- 6 How much horsepower does a 2006 CBR600RR have?
- 7 What is the fastest accelerating motorcycle?
- 8 How fast is a CBR1000RR?
- 9 What’s high mileage for a CBR?
- 10 How many miles can you put on a CBR 1000?
- 11 What does YZF stand for?
- 12 What GSXR stand for?
- 13 What CBR stand for?
Is the 2003 CBR600RR a good bike?
While not the lightest in its class, the Honda CBR600RR’s a superb handling motorcycle. Quick steering yet pretty stable on a smooth track with huge angles of lean achievable. Brakes are hard to fault too.
How fast is a 2003 CBR600RR?
164 MPH according to the top speed of the magazines.
How many miles will a CBR600RR last?
tenjin said: 100+k miles with out flinching, if cared for. There’s already a thread for this but yes, there’s a few out there with over 100k just like cars that are taken care of.
What does the RR mean in CBR600RR?
RR is ” Race Ready “, or “Race Replica”, you choose.
Is a 05 CBR600RR fuel injected?
– Liquid-cooled DOHC 16-valve 599 cc / 36.5 cu-incc four-stroke inline four-cylinder engine features oversquare bore and stroke of 67mm x 42.5mm. – Dual Stage Fuel Injection system features two injectors per cylinder–one upper and one lower–controlled by an ECU that senses rpm and throttle opening.
How much horsepower does a 2006 CBR600RR have?
Powered by a 599cc liquid-cooled inline four-cylinder, the 600 RR has a maximum output of 118 hp at 15.000 rpm and a peak torque of 48 lbs-ft 11250 rpm. Even if looks like a small bike, the CBR is your friend at speed.
What is the fastest accelerating motorcycle?
2021 Kawasaki Ninja H2R: 249 mph Without the need to meet any road restrictions, the H2R looks like an extraterrestrial spacecraft and flies down a track like one, too. The supercharged inline-four puts out a claimed 326 horsepower and 122 pound-feet of torque, good enough to nip at the heels of 250 mph flat out.
How fast is a CBR1000RR?
Honda CBR1000RR has a top speed of 286 Kmph.
What’s high mileage for a CBR?
A Honda CBR 250R can last about 20 years if well maintained. The average biker owner rides 4,000 miles a year, so a bike that can live for 75,000 miles, if well maintained, has the potential to live through two decades.
How many miles can you put on a CBR 1000?
A well-kept Honda CBR 1000RR can last for over 75,000 miles if serviced regularly, appropriately stored, and ridden responsibly and regularly. If you ride 4,000 miles per year like the average sportbike rider, a well-kept CBR 1000RR should last for about 18 years.
What does YZF stand for?
YZ is Yamahas designation for race bikes. The F stands for four stroke. The YZR stands for Yamaha’s YZ racebike that is for road courses.
What GSXR stand for?
Letter designations—CBX, GSXR, etc. Suzuki’s GSX-R supposedly stands for “ Grand Sport eXperimental- Racing ”, Honda’s CB stands for “City Bike”, and CBR is short for “City Bike Racer” (or “racing”) not for “cross beam racer”.
What CBR stand for?
Constant Bit Rate. CBR. Case-Based Reasoning. CBR. Community-Based Rehabilitation (disability)