- 1 Who makes the best quality log splitters?
- 2 Where are performance built log splitters made?
- 3 How many ton log splitter do you really need?
- 4 Are log splitters worth the money?
- 5 Why should you buy a Swisher Log Splitter?
- 6 Where are Black Diamond wood splitters made?
- 7 Where are Yardmax wood splitters made?
- 8 What size log can a 7 ton log splitter split?
- 9 What can a 5 ton log splitter do?
- 10 Is a 22 ton log splitter enough?
- 11 Can you move a log splitter by hand?
- 12 What is the best electric log splitter to buy?
- 13 What is the best gas log splitter to buy?
Who makes the best quality log splitters?
Here, the best log splitters.
- Best Overall: Champion Power Equipment 27-Ton Splitter at Walmart.
- Best Budget: Sun Joe LJ10M 10-Ton Hydraulic Log Splitter at Amazon.
- Best Electric: Boss Industrial ES7T20 Electric Log Splitter at Walmart.
- Best Gas:
- Best Manual:
- Best for Kindling:
Where are performance built log splitters made?
Performance Built is a log splitter & power tool manufacturer that was founded in Cerritos, CA in 2006. Performance Built offers gas log splitters and they even offer a kinetic log splitter model, which is a technology that very few manufacturers offer at this point.
How many ton log splitter do you really need?
“A 25-ton splitter will do the vast majority of jobs well,” Baylor says. A gas-powered hydraulic splitter delivering 25 tons of pressure or more can serve anyone from a homeowner to a timber professional well.
Are log splitters worth the money?
There is absolutely no point in buying one if you only intend to use it once. Go out and rent one for the day. But if you and your family rely on firewood to heat the home, or if you simply love campfires more than most. Sure thing, buy a log splitter.
Why should you buy a Swisher Log Splitter?
Although smaller, more compact versions are not offered, they do provide some of the most powerful electric models on the market- and are considered a quality, dependable product. A dependable log splitter is a must for when you are cutting larger wood piles for firewood and land clearing cleanup.
Where are Black Diamond wood splitters made?
Superpower has become a leading manufacturer in log splitters in China.
Where are Yardmax wood splitters made?
YARDMAX products are manufactured in state-of-the-art facilities in China.
What size log can a 7 ton log splitter split?
Champion’s 7-ton log splitter features an integrated log cradle and low profile for easy loading. The 80cc engine easily powers through logs up to 19 inches in length and 50 lb.
What can a 5 ton log splitter do?
This log splitter delivers up to 5 tons of splitting force to split logs as thick as 10 in. diameter. Features include a wheel kit for easy transport and a 1.8 HP electric motor for reliable power.
Is a 22 ton log splitter enough?
Depends what you’re going to be splitting. Most of my wood is large oak, and a lot of it is crotches. I need 35 tons. If I were splitting mostly straight grained stuff, I’m sure 22 tons would do the job.
Can you move a log splitter by hand?
While moving a portable log splitter is a simple matter, relocating the larger models can be a major undertaking. The most portable log splitter is light enough to be carried by hand. That being said, there are two types of log splitters that can be moved with the assistance of either a tractor or a truck.
What is the best electric log splitter to buy?
The Best Electric Log Splitter on the Market 2021
- Boss Industrial ES7T20 7 Ton Electric Log Splitter (Our Top Recommended)
- WEN 56207 6.5-Ton Electric Log Splitter With Stand (Best for the Money)
- YARDMAX YS0552 5 Ton Electric Log Splitter.
- Powerhouse XM-380 Electric Log Splitter, 7-Ton.
What is the best gas log splitter to buy?
The Best Gas Log Splitter on the Market 2021
- YARDMAX YU2566 25 Ton Full Beam Gas Log Splitter.
- Champion 7-Ton Compact Horizontal Gas Log Splitter (Best for the Money)
- Champion 25-Ton Horizontal/Vertical Gas Log Splitter.
- NorthStar 37-Ton Horizontal/Vertical Log Splitter.
- RuggedMade 37-Ton Horizontal Gas Log Splitter.