- 1 How do I contact the CEO of GM?
- 2 How do I contact GM corporate headquarters?
- 3 How do I complain to General Motors?
- 4 Who is the current CEO of General Motors?
- 5 Who currently owns General Motors?
- 6 Where do I send a complaint to General Motors?
- 7 How do I contact Chevy corporate?
- 8 Where is the headquarters of General Motors?
- 9 How do I contact the GM recall?
- 10 Who is the CFO of General Motors?
- 11 Who is the CIO of General Motors?
How do I contact the CEO of GM?
Mary Barra’s Phone Number 313-556-XXXX. 313-215-XXXX.
How do I contact GM corporate headquarters?
If you would prefer to contact us by phone, we can be reached at 1-800-462-8782 Monday – Friday, from 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. (Eastern Standard Time) and Saturday 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (Eastern Standard Time).
How do I complain to General Motors?
General Motors complaints contacts
- Visit GM Customer Care Contact Form.
- Call GM Headquarters on (313) 556-5000.
- Tweet General Motors Customer Care.
- Tweet General Motors.
Who is the current CEO of General Motors?
DETROIT – General Motors today announced the appointment of John Roth, 51, as global vice president, Customer Care and Aftersales, effective Tuesday, Sept. 1, 2020.
Who currently owns General Motors?
In the past, the U.S. government was a majority shareholder in the company (after the 2008 bailouts). However, in 2010 GM broke free from the government’s yoke and was reborn in its current incarnation. Today, the top three individual GM shareholders are Mary Barra, Mark Reuss and Dan Ammann.
Where do I send a complaint to General Motors?
Send the complaint Priority Mail to the following address: GM P.O. Box 33170 Detroit, MI 48232-5170. Priority Mail will provide the consumer with a tracking number and notification of when the complaint was received if requested. Call General Motors to follow up with the complaint a day after the company received it.
How do I contact Chevy corporate?
- To apply for a GM Rewards Card:
- BuyPower Business Card®: 1-800-458-4165.
- GM Extended Family Card: 1-877-557-2622.
- 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. GM Rewards Cards.
Where is the headquarters of General Motors?
OnStar and connected services1 help 1-877-248-2080.
How do I contact the GM recall?
If you continue to experience issues, please call 1-866-694-6546 (Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. – 9 p.m. EST) for Buick, Chevrolet, Cadillac, GMC, Hummer, Oldsmobile, Pontiac and Saturn vehicles.
Who is the CFO of General Motors?
General Motors Co. has hired Delta Air Lines Inc. executive Paul Jacobson as executive vice president and chief financial officer, nearly three months after the departure of former CFO Dhivya Suryadevara. Jacobson, 48, will join the company Dec.
Who is the CIO of General Motors?
Randy Mott was promoted from senior vice president to executive vice president, Global Information Technology and Chief Information Officer on June 5, 2019. Mott joined GM in February 2012, responsible for the company’s global IT strategy and all IT assets.